Saturday, May 28, 2011

Moving on...

So the football didn't quite go the way I'd hoped, but, plus side, lots of people look ever so happy at Wembley, and neither of my teams were involved, so I shall, with great grace and mild disinterest, move on.

To the most amazing T-shirt I have ever bought. I mean, really. It defies explanation. I can't even wear it, it's so awesome, it hangs on our kitchen door, where it makes me smile, bemused, every time I see it.



I should point out that, as will become greatly obvious over the course of time, I am no photographer. Nor do I pretend to be - I just like sharing things, and thus, I hope I can at least manage that! I also cannot photoshop for anything, so there is none of that here. And now the back of said t-shirt:


JOY. That's what that is!

No comments:

Post a Comment