Monday, May 30, 2011

Coffee coffee coffee...

Part of this 'nicer life' business is appreciating the things I like about my day, that otherwise I might skip over. I LOVE coffee in the morning. I can function without it - nearly, anyway - but it really does make me happy. If I drink it without noticing, or forget about it and get caught up in email or work and let it go cold, this makes me sad. So, conscious coffee-drinking, with added photography today!

Out of my usual instant coffee, so it's time for the special occasion/emergency stuff! Which I am really coming to like, actually...


A hot water dispenser is one of the best things we've ever bought. Not having to faff with a kettle, oh, the luxury!


Et voila! Magic. These cups were given to us by a Swedish friend's mother, and they are a joy - there are many more handleless cups in Sweden than I'd ever encountered before!

No comments:

Post a Comment